The historic 'Old School House' is an exclusive collection of five unique apartments designed to an impeccable standard. Situated in the former national school, the slated roof and yellow brick with red and black brick detailing building enhances the unique character of Moulsham Street. With gable slated roof to the road, the original architectural is what makes The Old School House exceptional in design and personality.
• Kitchens -
• Handless matt light grey doors with soft close hinges
• LED Strip feature lighting under wall mounted units
• Matte black 1810 Company tap
• Siemans oven and ceramic hob with integrated appliances
• Stone worktops and stone splashback.
• Bathrooms -
• White Duravit bathroom suites
• Dansani vanity units with black Crosswater taps
• Ceiling mounted rainfall showers
• Grey large profile porcelain fully tiled floor and walls
• Backlit mirrors
• Matte black heated towel rail.
• Living/Kitchen/Hallway - Amtico grey oak
Help to Buy is also available on all units with just a 5% deposit!