The historic 'Old School House' is an exclusive collection of five unique apartments designed to an impeccable standard. Situated in the former national school, the slated roof and yellow brick with red and black brick detailing building enhances the unique character of Moulsham Street. With gable slated roof to the road, the original architectural is what makes The Old School House exceptional in design and personality.
This is the 'Penthouse' duplex apartment which is spread across 986 ft2. This duplex apartment really will impress you in every way. You'll find high ceilings, beautiful cast iron period windows and many more original features. The ground floor provides a stunning open plan high quality kitchen/dining/living room along with bedroom two and a shower room. The first floor provides a great sized bedroom, with a dressing room and ensuite to enjoy. The property also comes with two allocated parking spaces giving these apartments that extra wow factor, all of which should complete your wish list!
• Kitchens -
• Handless matt light grey doors with soft close hinges
• LED Strip feature lighting under wall mounted units
• Matt black 1810 Company tap
• Siemens oven and ceramic hob with integrated appliances
• Stone worktops and stone splashback.
• Bathrooms -
• White Duravit bathroom suites
• Dansani vanity units with black Crosswater taps
• Ceiling mounted rainfall showers
• Grey large profile porcelain fully tiled floor and walls
• Backlit mirrors
• Matt black heated towel rail.
• Living/Kitchen/Hallway - Amtico Grey Oak