The historic 'Old School House' is an exclusive collection of five unique apartments designed to an impeccable standard. Situated in the former national school, the slated roof and yellow brick with red and black brick detailing building enhances the unique character of Moulsham Street. With gable slated roof to the road, the original architectural is what makes The Old School House exceptional in design and personality.
Situated on the ground floor, this stunning two bedroom apartment has a wonderful blend of period features with a high specification, modern finish. The living accommodation offers open-plan living with a bespoke kitchen just off the generous lounge/diner. The two bedrooms, both ample in size are serviced by the stylish family bathroom. This unique apartment also has two allocated parking spaces, something very rare in this highly sought after location of Old Moulsham.
• Kitchens -
• Handless matt light grey doors with soft close hinges
• LED Strip feature lighting under wall mounted units
• Matt black 1810 Company tap
• Siemens oven and ceramic hob with integrated appliances
• Stone worktops and stone splashback.
• Bathrooms -
• White Duravit bathroom suites
• Dansani vanity units with black Crosswater taps
• Ceiling mounted rainfall showers
• Grey large profile porcelain fully tiled floor and walls
• Backlit mirrors
• Matt black heated towel rail.
• Living/Kitchen/Hallway - Amtico Grey Oak